[Marble-devel] Marble 0.9.2 for Windows with APRS Plugin

Christophe Leske info at multimedial.de
Wed Jul 7 10:35:26 CEST 2010

Am 07.07.2010 10:26, schrieb Sam Vekemans:
> We can post it to the OSM wiki.
> You just need to ask, maybe it can be hosted on the OSM svn?
> If the file is less than 200megs, mediafire.com can host it.

I am fine with hosting it on my server, I got no issue with it. The
server is fully connected, it was just my sh* DSL line for uploading the
Setup that is narrow. Everything else is fine now.

If everyone agrees to the build, it should eventually go up onto the
Marble website instead of having different builds floating around.

Greets,

--
Christophe Leske
multimedial.de