[Marble-devel] Marble 0.9.2 for Windows with APRS Plugin

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:26:31 CEST 2010

We can post it to the OSM wiki.
You just need to ask, maybe it can be hosted on the OSM svn?
If the file is less than 200megs, mediafire.com can host it.

Since the build works fine, but its good to have the 'BETA' tag, and
'unofficial' indicating that its a copy.
I notice on the OSM wiki that the page is rather confusing, and asks
the user to build a rocketship 1st. When an installer already exists
for windows :)

Thanks,
Sam