[Marble-devel] New experimental Windows setup for Marble 0.9.2

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Sat Jul 3 19:23:09 CEST 2010

Hi Sam,

On 03.07.2010 19:00, Sam Vekemans wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Photos from Flickr is AWESOME!!  (i guess it just searched form
> the geotaged photos from the KML file
> The Weather works awesome! :)
> The Wikipedia articles also work AWESOME!
> I need to remind the OSM folks that this thing exists

Great to hear :)

> Anyways, here's the bug
> The routing on OpenStreetMap doesnt seem to work, i get  the error
> "Position 'Start' not possible, not Street with 300.0 meter"

I guess you're using the routing feature outside of Europe, where OpenRouteService (our routing backend) has no map data currently. Unfortunately there is no special error message for this case (the error message is technically correct, but a bit confusing).

@Pascal: Is it possible to introduce a special error message for the case where routes outside of Europe are requested?

Regards,
Dennis