[Marble-devel] developing a new online service for marble

Christian Steier christian at x-berg.de
Fri Jul 2 13:59:37 CEST 2010

To all developers,

the Diakonisches Werk Teltow-Fläming provides educational services  in
Germany. As  a non-profit organization we organize school projects and
develop innovative concepts. Our aim is to initialize change processes in
schools. Part of our services is an intercultural project that is positioned
in the curricula of secondary schools. We plan to use the free software
Marble in combination with moodle.
To generate the most use for the students we plan to develop a new online
service for Marble like the wikipedia modul which already comes with it
(http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Marble/OnlineServices).

In contrary to the wikipedia modul our service is supposed to be able to
contain individual data about  countries and cities out of our moodle-wiki.
In short form, our new service should enable us to implement our own wiki.

Is there anyone who would possibly help us to develop such a module or maybe
can give us a hint how to add it?
Thank you for your afford!

Greetings from Germany.

Christian-Maximilian Steier | christian at x-berg.de