[Marble-devel] Marble 0.9.2 for Windows with APRS Plugin

Christophe Leske info at multimedial.de
Fri Jul 2 09:59:59 CEST 2010

Wes,
> It worked great for me.  My only complaint was that the plugin I was
> looking for (the render/aprs plugin) wasn't compiled with it.  I was
> hoping that it was so I could give it to a bunch of other people to try
> so they could take a whack at it too but they would have been looking for
> that plugin in particular.

the special unofficial build of Marble 0.9.2 containing the APRS plugin
will be up for grasp at

http://www.multimedial.de/share/KDE/Marble092_MingW.7z

(compressed with 7z, will be up in about 20 minutes from now on, as I
got a narrow upload line, sorry)

Just out of curiosity, what is this plugin and what does it do?

Greets,

--
Christophe Leske
multimedial.de