[Marble-devel] Findings about Marble on Windows

Sylvain Paré sylvain.pare at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:16:20 CEST 2010

Hi Christophe!

good job ! :)

For me I finished my work.. hum despite some independantes issues like
can't see marble widget in the embdedded (in qtcreator) version of qt
designer => tried all I could so the solution was not from my side
can't build a mingw debug marble version because of qt's debug lib build
some where with/for MSVC , again not can't do anything.

Why do you say that perhaps now it is possible to build the debug version ?

(I work the night this week so I am not very fresh...)

CU

Sylvain