[Marble-devel] make marblewidget kde QTONLY

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Fri Jan 8 09:01:47 CET 2010

On Friday 08 January 2010 04:16:58 Kishore wrote:
> I have made some local modifications here and currently am able to build
>  the library independent from the application (I shall post patches here).
>  The part i am unable to decide on is how data in handled and the plugins
>  too. Do they all go with the library or the application.

I've just updated the wiki

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Marble/NewMarbleMoldules

to be more clear about this:

Basically there are three kinds of data:

* essential data which comes with the libmarble library inside the package libmarble.
* recommended data which comes as part of the libmarble library inside the package libmarble-data.
* optional data which will be part of the kdeedu-marble-data package.

The marbleqt and the marble (KDE) application are separate optional packages which depend on libmarble and libmarble-data.

See the wiki for details.

Best Regards,