[Marble-devel] [Mockup] Configurable Route Profiles

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Fri Aug 6 13:00:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

Could you describe a bit more in detail which use cases you are trying to
address? Who is the target user of these kinds of settings?
Shouldn't the routing plugin already indicate what capabilities there are?

In Marble we always try to avoid configurability just for the sake of making it
configurable. Therefore we should discuss/review this concept a bit.

Also it would be nice if you could send the .ui file in addition to the
screenshot (I assume there exists one).

Torsten