[Marble-devel] Routing in marble

Dennis Nienhüser nienhues at fzi.de
Wed Apr 28 22:30:53 CEST 2010

On 14.04.2010 20:33, Arnd Baecker wrote:
> b) Both start and destination should be visible from the beginning,
>      including the button to select the points via the mouse.
>      (Then the "Add destination" could be removed).

With the upcoming KDE SC 4.5 in mind I changed it in trunk to behave
like that. For > 4.5 / Marble 0.10 we can try to merge it with the
current search feature.

> c) The button to remove a point might be better positioned next to the
>      label: the reason is that usually (at least on small screens) only
>      a part of left side bar is visible, so that the
>      button to remove a point can only be reached after scrolling.

Hm, I'm concerned that this will lead to people accidentally triggering
it. Points can also be removed using the context menu now, I think
that's how it'd be used most often.

> f) A button to save the result as gpx file would be fantastic!

Available in the context menu now.

Regards,
Dennis

Dennis Nienhüser (Dipl.-Inform.)

Intelligent Systems and Production Engineering (ISPE)
Tel.: +49-721-9654-206, Fax: +49-721-9654-209
E-Mail: nienhues at fzi.de

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Stiftung Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe
Prof. Dr. Dr.-Ing. Jivka Ovtcharova, Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Rudi Studer