[Marble-devel] compile issue of current svn

Andrew Manson g.real.ate at gmail.com
Sat May 16 22:32:37 CEST 2009

On Saturday 16 May 2009 15:25:10 Arnd Baecker wrote:
> Also a test during cmake for the right version would be helpful.

Hi Arnd,

I'm glad that it worked out for you in the end but as to having a check during
the cmake for a correct version... I'm not sure if this is possible.

As i recall i think we're using the built in cmake findQt package which only
finds the library and does not have any means to check what version it is.

This is based on a naive understanding of the cmake process and a bit of
research on the lovely Google ;)

If anyone could clarify if this is possible that would be great. Do we know
any cmake gurus ?

-Andrew
--
Andrew Manson