[Marble-devel] MarbleGraphicsItem

Bastian Holst bastianholst at gmx.de
Mon May 11 20:14:18 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm currently working on the AbstractDataPlugins for Marble. As the items of
these Plugins have similar features as (future) GeoDataPlacemark and
GeoData..., Torsten proposed to create an abstract class MarbleGraphicsItem,
being the parent of both, the GeoDataClasses, painting things on the screen,
and AbstractDataPluginItems.
I attached a first header for these items and would like to know if you see any
problems with this approach. I have also some questions I wrote directly in
the header file.
It would be cool if somebody reviews this file.

Best regards
Bastian Holst