[Marble-devel] some errors/warnings with current svn

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Sat Jul 11 10:35:43 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just compiled the current svn version of marble from trunk
(Qt variant) and it works very nice!
Not sure if this is relevant to my setup or a general issue:
On the konsole I get tons of messages

  process 23542: arguments to dbus_message_new_signal() were incorrect,
  assertion "interface != NULL" failed in file dbus-message.c line 1159.
  This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.
  QDBusConnection: Could not emit signal .mouseMoveGeoPosition

This happens whenever the mouse is moved.

Also on startup I get a few
  Couldn't resolve property: linearGradient4158
It seems they are not critical (though I don't know
what I am missing ... ;-)

Best,

Arnd