[Marble-devel] Marble "Open Recent ..." Junior Job

gkaukola at cs.ucr.edu gkaukola at cs.ucr.edu
Mon Dec 7 13:36:08 CET 2009

Ha, looks like I found the right list finally.

Hopefully nobody is working on the "Open recent" junior job?

Attached is what I've come up with so far.

Two things though.  First, I'm perhaps going about dealing with loading
and saving the configuration in a somewhat goofy way.

Second, I have no idea how to tell if loading a file was successful or not
as the functions that do so return void.  Thus even though opening an
empty file fails, it still shows up in the recent list.  Any suggestions
on that?

Alternatively, would the QT style list of recently opened files be
acceptable?  From what I can tell that would be a seperated list of file
names at the bottom of the file menu.

Cheers,
Glen Kaukola

P.S.  A Krazy fix is also attached.  qstring_null.diff.