[Marble-devel] feature freeze

Andrew Manson g.real.ate at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 13:49:29 CEST 2009

On Monday 27 April 2009 09:54:55 Patrick Spendrin wrote:
> mean that we have a) a repository which is open for further development,

I understand that it would be a terrible idea to have a whole load of branches
for each of the different projects for GSoC but what about just having one
"Development" branch that will be merged back into the trunk as soon KDE 4.3
is tagged? The Branching feature is there to be used, i know SVN doesn't make
it easy for us but its still there to be used.

Just adding my own 2c

-Andrew