[Marble-devel] marble on n810

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Thu Apr 23 17:33:46 CEST 2009

Hi Flavio,

Thanks for bringing this bug to our attention. What version of Marble do you
use?

I have the idea that the QDataStream deserialization that happens when loading
the cache files could be the culprit. So changing "qreal" to "double" in some
places where a QDataStream is saved or restored could fix this problem.
(same problem with the stars plugin btw. which also loads its data from a
qreal). Maybe you could grep for QDataStream in the source code and have a
look at it?