[Marble-devel] marble on n810

Flavio Castelli flavio at castelli.name
Thu Apr 23 11:11:55 CEST 2009

Hello, I'm trying to get marble running on n810 tablet.

I built the qt version using maemo sdk and everything went fine.
Unfortunately marble doesn't work on the tablet, I can see the initial logo
for just a second then the program crashes.

This is the output on the shell:
Starting to load Plugins.
=== MarbleDirs: ===
Local Path: "/home/user/.marble/data"
Plugin Local Path: "/home/user/.marble/plugins"

Marble Data Path (Run Time) : ""
Marble Data Path (Compile Time): "/usr/local/share/marble/data"

Marble Plugin Path (Run Time) : ""
Marble Plugin Path (Compile Time): "/usr/local/lib/marble/plugins"

System Path: "/usr/local/share/marble/data"
Plugin System Path: ""
===================
Time elapsed: 20 ms
Use workaround:  0
loadMapTheme "earth/citylights/citylights.dgml"
loadMapTheme "earth/bluemarble/bluemarble.dgml"
MarbleControlBox (sort): Time elapsed: 3 ms
QAbstractItemView::setSelectionModel() failed: Trying to set a selection
model, which works on a different model than the view.
QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: inotify_add_watch failed: No such
file or directory
QFileSystemWatcher: failed to add paths: /home/user/.marble/data/maps
timeChanged
void SunLocator::update()
loadMapTheme "earth/bluemarble/bluemarble.dgml"
loadMapTheme "earth/citylights/citylights.dgml"
loadMapTheme "earth/openstreetmap/openstreetmap.dgml"
loadMapTheme "earth/plain/plain.dgml"
loadMapTheme "earth/precip-dec/precip-dec.dgml"
loadMapTheme "earth/precip-july/precip-july.dgml"
loadMapTheme "earth/schagen1689/schagen1689.dgml"
loadMapTheme "earth/srtm/srtm.dgml"
loadMapTheme "earth/temp-dec/temp-dec.dgml"
loadMapTheme "earth/temp-july/temp-july.dgml"
loadMapTheme "moon/clementine/clementine.dgml"
No theme yet!
No theme yet!
ReadSettings: mapThemeId:  ""
MapThemeId ""
Falling back to default theme
loadMapTheme "earth/srtm/srtm.dgml"
DGML2 Name       :  "Atlas"
adding container: "cityplacemarks.kml" false
adding container: "baseplacemarks.kml" false
adding container: "elevplacemarks.kml" false
starting parser for "cityplacemarks"
File:/usr/local/share/marble/data/placemarks/cityplacemarks.cache"
ASSERT: "i >= 0 && i < size()" in file /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qstring.h, line
685
Aborted

Any idea?

Cheers