[Marble-devel] [patch] remove unused actions

Jens-Michael Hoffmann jensmh at gmx.de
Tue Apr 21 20:25:33 CEST 2009

The attached patch removes some actions from MarblePart::setupActions.

It looks like these actions were only added to trigger translations of the
strings contained. However with exception of one string ("Panoramio Photos",
which is used in PanoramioPlugin.cpp like this: return tr( "Panoramio
Photos" ); ) I could not find any other place using those strings.
In addition to that I am wondering if this is the way to go if we want
translation.

Any objections?