[Marble-devel] PATCH : fix for some Krazy issues : includes

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Wed Apr 1 10:14:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Wednesday 01 April 2009 07:30:22 Bruno Bigras wrote:
> Comments?

Thanks!

> ok to commit?

Looks ok to me.

And the attempt to standardize the include guards is also very much
appreciated :-) I just wonder whether having a double-underscore to "indicate"
the Camel Case split __ shouldn't rather be a single-underscore ... (easier to
spot).

Maybe we should take the coding style also into the Wiki:

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Marble

> Some _p.h files contain the same code twice, is it normal?
> http://lxr.kde.org/source/KDE/kdeedu/marble/src/lib/geodata/data/GeoDataMul
>tiGeometry_p.h#14

No, that is definetely not normal. I guess it was introduced by Patrick's
latest "forceful" commit.
So this should definitely be fixed! :-)

Torsten