[Marble-devel] Fwd: Morphed 1689 Eastern World Map

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Sun Oct 26 13:59:38 CET 2008

Maurizio: Seems that Magnus had already picked up the 1689 Eastern World Map
(I had already asked Magnus previously whether he would be interested in doing
that job. But as he hadn't given any update recently I thought he had given up
-- looks like I was wrong :-)   ).

So if you are interested in the Historical Map thingie maybe you can join
forces with Magnus (and pick one of the remaining maps or find a new one)?

The good news is also that Magnus has looked
deeper into the issue and apparently has come up with a Free Software
solution! See his e-mail below for more information.