[Marble-devel] Python bindings committed

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Sun Oct 19 14:07:39 CEST 2008

Oh, I forgot something :-)

Could you maybe add a few sentences about how to use the MarbleWidget with the
python bindings on:

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials#Using_MarbleWidget_.28Marble.29

I've seen that you had committed an example already but nevertheless a few
additional sentences on the wiki and maybe a hint at all that Python bindings
do exist wouldn't hurt, but rather increase the likelyhood that your work gets
noticed by potential users of the bindings.