[Marble-devel] Reminder: Soft Feature Freeze for Marble is very close

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Sun Oct 19 14:04:40 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

We only got a few hours left until soft feature freeze sets in in all time
zones.
Please make use of that time to add your planned features that you intend to
work on. The list is located here and items can be added without creating a
login (so it's not difficult):

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.2_Feature_Plan

We had several highly valued contributors effectively dropping out of active
Marble development during the last few weeks and months.

So any help would be highly appreciated! If you are new to Marble development
and want to help just drop by on IRC, #kde-edu on irc.kde.org .

Note that Hard Feature Freeze is on

November 17th, 2008: Hard Feature Freeze

That's only 4 weeks left!

After that deadline the new features should be in place and we are only
allowed to fix features.