[Marble-devel] [patch] adding menu entry for sun shading options

Christian Banik christian at buschaos.de
Wed Feb 20 02:16:33 CET 2008

Am Samstag, den 16. Februar 2008 schrieb Torsten Rahn:
> So in that case you might want to have a look into the
> other "Category Easy"  or into one of the "Category Medium" problems. Of
> course you are free to look at any stuff and we very much appreciate any
> patches that improve Marble. So make sure you take something that you
> enjoy ;-)

I will have a look at it latest next week - I'm a bit busy with work at the
moment... but I'll do the other easy junior job then.

Thanks a lot for announcing these junior jobs! They give me a really good
start into developing and contributing patches for KDE - mostly because I can
get used to the developing tools and because I don't lose motivation on a
rather simple task :-)

Cheers,
Christian