[Marble-devel] [Patch] Introspection/ Debug view for the GeoData

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Tue Aug 19 23:15:10 CEST 2008

tackat at t-online.de schrieb:
> Hi Simon,
>
> Looks nice. I still need to look through the whole patch but here are a
> few first thoughts:
>
> - The Debug plugin should never appear for the end-user. Hence it's
> important that the plugin will only get compiled if Marble gets compiled
> if the plugin is explicitely included into the compile process.
> Therefore I suggest to change the cmake script in a way that the
> debug-plugin will only get compiled if the BUILD_MARBLE_TESTS cmake
> option is enabled. An additional requirement for me is that the plugin
> is disabled by default and needs to get enabled in the plugin settings
> dialog.
>
> - Now that I see the actual GeoCoordinates constructor I'm not so sure
> anymore whether we shouldn't have the parent as the last argument.
> Patrick, Inge, Jens-Michael: what do you think?
>
> Regards,
>
> Torsten

>>> Patrick
After rereading your patch, my last question disappeared:
GeoDataCoordinates (which is no GeoDataObject as you said above) has not
been included in this patch (and shouldn't since it would slow down
marble probably a bit).
Please apply the second patch.
I am not sure what needs to be changed to make the Model editable - this
is needed to interactively change the maps later. This can be discussed
maybe later.

regards,
Patrick

--