[Marble-devel] [Patch] Introspection/ Debug view for the GeoData

tackat at t-online.de tackat at t-online.de
Mon Aug 18 06:28:22 CEST 2008

Hi Simon,

Looks nice. I still need to look through the whole patch but here are a
few first thoughts:

- The Debug plugin should never appear for the end-user. Hence it's
important that the plugin will only get compiled if Marble gets compiled
if the plugin is explicitely included into the compile process.
Therefore I suggest to change the cmake script in a way that the
debug-plugin will only get compiled if the BUILD_MARBLE_TESTS cmake
option is enabled. An additional requirement for me is that the plugin
is disabled by default and needs to get enabled in the plugin settings
dialog.

- Now that I see the actual GeoCoordinates constructor I'm not so sure
anymore whether we shouldn't have the parent as the last argument.
Patrick, Inge, Jens-Michael: what do you think?