[Marble-devel] Busy and please give me a quick update

Andrew Manson g.real.ate at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:57:47 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm just checking in with you all to show that i'm not ignoring the
conversations that are taking place, i just haven't been involved because of
exams.

With regards to enabling my code, it is all there in the versions that have
been going out i.e. i don't have any if defs ( apart from the gpsd support
one ). the only thing that is stoping any user from using the GPS support is
the inavailability of a gui for it. the Current Location tab can be enabled
by runing marble with --enableCurrentLocation or if this is wanted
permanently ( which i doubt ) then we can just remove the code that disables
it. Also a fortunate thing about this is that i when i was working out how
to dynamically include the tabs i added methods that can actively remove/add
all of the available tabs. This could provide useful no? anyway, like i
said, we can get deeper into this discussion when I'm back.

Bye for now,
Andrew