[Marble-devel] Marble header files

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sun Sep 16 20:52:02 CEST 2007

Inge Wallin wrote:
> Regarding the uninstalled header files in AbstractLayer etc, if you need them
> and they are not installed, it's a bug.  I'll fix that as soon as possible.

thanks. Having the header files in order and stable really helps at lot
for people working on bindings.

>> Python bindings? Sounds good :-)
> Sounds good indeed, but wouldn't Kross bindings be even better?  That way we
> would have a plethora of languages in one go.

Kross is for adding scripting / macro type capabilities to applications.
I'm talking about Python bindings for the marble widget so that it can
be used by Python+KDE programs. e.g. where Python is the primary
implementation language and is not in a 'scripting' type role.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/