[Marble-devel] Busy and please give me a quick update

Carlos Licea carlos_licea at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 07:19:03 CEST 2007

Hello everyone:
    I've been busy (as usual when I'm in school) but it seems I've found
some spare time two days from now so I wanted a small update in the
status of the Flat projection and what's still needed just to be faster :) .
    What i did saw Torsten is that yo fixed the jump! Good!! i hated
it!... but it seems some parts were broken in the process, so what has
changed? and finally you asked me something about the GPS would you mind
repeating it to me?.
Carlos