[Marble-devel] Own data, Layers

moez gadri moez_gadri at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 25 08:59:28 CEST 2007

Good morning,

Thank you, It works well for me too.
And I have two questions:
1. Can I draw my own data instead of the data provided with Marble? I would like to draw just countries boundaries (which are more accurate) and differentiate the sea and the earth.
2. Can I add interactive layers above the map? Layers like icons (markers in the sense of google earth), polylines, polygons, etc.

Thanks in advance,
Moez