[Marble-devel] Qt based widget

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Wed Oct 24 16:28:05 CEST 2007

Hi,

> It is already has a Qt based widget. I have used it in one of my projects.
> Although I have not completed the module in which marble is used; marble
> widget itself is quite complete and usable.

I'd like to add that right now we don't guarantee a stable API (that's the
reason for the future tense). A stable API is something we are heading for
during the upcoming months (maybe sooner than, but no later than KDE 4.1).

In addition to the possibility to use Marble as a widget you can also
integrate it into an application using either Qt Designer or as a KDE KPart
(if the application that Marble gets inserted into is a KDE application).

Do you have any plans to use Marble? If so, don't hesitate to ask further
questions.

Torsten