[Marble-devel] MarbleAboutData

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sat Aug 11 22:42:10 CEST 2007

Danimo brought up the question of MarbleAboutData being part of the library.
He wondered why it was so, and that is indeed a good question.  Any program
using MarbleWidget et al. will have its own AboutData dialog and will not use
the one in Marble.

I suggest we move it out of the library and up into src/.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |