KXstitch V2.1.0 import issue

Robin Laing MeSat at TelusPlanet.net
Sun May 5 00:27:15 BST 2019

Hello,

My wife is using kxstitch 2.1.0 which I built last year to fix a crash
issue.  I will attempt to rebuild it but I would like to download 2.1.1
but there is no tar of that on the download page.

Present version I compiled has an issue with importing images which I
think is related to the ImageMagic issues from the mail list.  JPG's are
black and pngs are empty.

I am not familiar with GIT to get the lastest source code and the latest
tar is only 2.1.0 which I have.  I do not want to clone the whole
kxtitch repository, just the code I need.

I am on Fedora 29 presently.

Thank you
Robin