fuzzy-matching in quickopen...

Waqar Ahmed waqar.17a at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 23:06:34 BST 2022

I am against adding the old way, but if it's optional, ok sure as long as
it is disabled by default.

Your approach is completely incorrect though and the only reason I will say
ok to the patch is because Christoph already said ok. We can and should
improve the algorithm instead rather than just bringing back the old way on
the first complaint.