ECMA script to fold a document (all levels, or at least the top 4)

rhkramer at gmail.com rhkramer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 18:21:38 BST 2022

Aside: IIUC this is the mailing list for both developers and for user help.
If there is a different mailing list for user help, please let me know.

I'd like to have a script that can completely fold a document (all levels):

   * Does one already exist?

   * If not, can someone point me to some resources for writing such a script
(I have done some googling, but haven't found much that is helpful -- I have
found something that gives me (some of?) the general framework for a script,
but specifically, it would be helpful to know the command to fold a heading,
either a single heading to be executed in a loop, or something that will
(maybe) fold everything at a given level in a document.

Thanks!