Help needed for Color Scheme

Grzegorz Kowalik grzegorz.kowalik0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:51:09 BST 2022

Hi,

I just started using your great Kate Editor. I'm keen on dark color schemes
so I naturally switched to Dark Breeze and there's one thing I want to ask
about, because I'm note sure whether it's a bug or I'm doing/setting sth
wrongly or it's related to my laptop. On the screenshot below you can see
the tabs are white instead of following theme selection. That would be ok
if the text on it is black. Now it's not readable. I would like the tab
background is dark, too so the white file name is easily readable.

[image: image.png]

Any help much appreciated.
Kind regards
Greg