Go (golang) LSP client with gopls

juris788999344 at outlook.com juris788999344 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 28 11:06:46 GMT 2022

Hi,

I am looking for pointers on how to fix (configure) some of the aspects of LSP behaviour with Go and gopls (LSP implementation for Go).

So far I struggle with:

1) Symbol rename via "LSP Client -> Rename" does not work
2) "LSP Client -> Code action -> Organize imports" does not work.
3) Somewhat related to 2) - I would appreciate possibility to configure kate so that both formatting and organize imports actions are run on save.

I am not sure if these issues are bugs or missing features - so I would appreciate some pointers on how to approach this.

Thanks!
Juris