Change font size outside of editor window to non-system-default

Stefan Riha stefan at sriha.net
Tue Jan 4 19:35:39 GMT 2022

Hi,

I am wondering if it's possible change the font size *outside* of the the editor window to anything else other than the system defaults.

I prefer rather large fonts as system defaults, but for a text editor I would like everything (other than the editor window) to be smaller. My eyes don't get tired if I quickly browse the menus and toolbars with a smaller font.

P.S. I'm not subscribed, please CC me in answers.

Thanks, Stefan