Building kate as documented on the web page

slbtty shenlebantongying at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 07:50:07 GMT 2022

I think rolling-distro users like us are actually the minority.

Stable-distro users don't have new libraries. If they ever want to
build from source, they are highly going to manipulate the code. If
so, letting them get sources from the master branch can avoid dealing
with already fixed bugs in dependencies.

Just guessing.