Text wrapping Python docstrings

Yannick Gingras ygingras at ygingras.net
Tue Feb 1 04:21:11 GMT 2022

On Mon, 2022-01-31 at 14:48 -0500, rhkramer at gmail.com wrote:
> Again, on my old version of Kate, under Settings ==> Configure-Kate
> ==> Editing
> ==> Indentation, there is a setting to choose a Default indentation
> mode with
> quite a few choices -- I suspect on of those may do what you want, or
> come
> close.

If I can get auto-wrapping to send the text where I want it to go, I
will enable it for sure!  I tried a few indentation modes: None,
Normal, and Python with and without "keep extra space", but that
doesn't do it, unfortunately. The text always gets set to column 0,
either automatically from the dynamic wrap or by hitting ALT-W.

--
Yannick Gingras
http://ygingras.net