List of functions in Python script being edited in Kate?

SecretCode secretcode343 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 23:59:30 BST 2021

I haven't begun to explore using it, but I did the following:

sudo pip install python-language-server

In Kate, enable 'LSP Client' plugin

Now if I open a .py file and right-click on a variable I get an lsp
client submenu with things like go to definition, and highlight
(highlighting was a bit slow).

So for basic usage of the default lsp server - seems pretty easy to set up.

Joe