List of functions in Python script being edited in Kate?

SecretCode secretcode343 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 21:44:30 BST 2021

Thank you! Symbol Viewer does a great job - classes, method and global
functions are all recognised and can be navigated to.

This is all I need, but it sounds like LSP could offer more - however, I
get a (repeated) warning flashing up:
LSP Client: Server terminated unexpectedly: python3 -m pyls
--check-parent-process

I presume I need to install the pyls module to provide this language
server, but I can't work out where to get hold of it.

Joe