List of functions in Python script being edited in Kate?

Waqar Ahmed waqar.17a at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 19:14:51 BST 2021

Hi,

Yes, there are multiple ways to do that. In settings - plugins, enable
"Symbol Viewer".

I am not sure if supports python, but if it does you will have symbols
listed in a tool view.

However, The best way to do this is via "LSP plugin". Set up a python
language server, and it will provide you with intelligent auto completion,
go to definition and other IDE like features.

A third way to do it is via our CTags plugin.