=> Let's have a great 2021

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Fri Jan 1 11:47:01 GMT 2021

Hi,

I hope you all had a good start into the new year.

And I hope the new year will bring better fortune than the last one, in
real life!

I wrote a little summary of the highlights of Kate development in 2020:

https://kate-editor.org/post/2020/2020-12-31-kate-in-2020/

For sure this is missing a lot of stuff and I want to say here once
more:

THANKS to all people that contributed, be it code, documentation, bug
reporting
and squashing, whatever!

Each and every contribution is valuable and I love to see new faces pop
up
in merge requests in the last months.

Let's keep this going, I think we had a lot of good stuff done to the
project
in 2020!