I need some help with Kate

Kåre Särs kare.sars at mailbox.org
Fri Sep 25 11:40:05 BST 2020

Hello,

On Friday, 25 September 2020 10.28.28 EEST Alexander Zhigalin wrote:
> Hello,
> Could you take a screenshot?

I think it is a known "feature"... The icons that Kate uses are compiled in
through a qrc file and at the moment only the breeze light theme icons are
included... That was the situation the last time this came up. I think there
has been some thought of how to solve it, but I do not know how much closer we
are to a solution...

/Kåre