not addressed by a symbolic name

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Tue Nov 3 20:59:19 GMT 2020

Hi Terry,

in case you still have an issue:

    <context name="General Comment" attribute="Comment"
lineEndContext="#pop">
        <IncludeRules context="##Alerts" />-->

At the end you have a trailing --> in this snippet. Not sure whether you
have that also in your xml file, since my smartphone does not let me view
the xml file.

Best regards
Dominik

Terry Scheingeld <tscheingeld32 at gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 2. Nov. 2020,