Unable to open files on mounted drives

Olga Baranov olga.baranov at posteo.de
Tue Jul 28 10:36:46 BST 2020

Thanks for the reply Christoph,

I have resolved the issue and now reproduced it on a different PC. So
here is how (for the protocol, in case someone else faces a similar issue):

- sudo apt install konsole # for the terminal functionality
- sudo apt install pkg-kde-tools # seems to be the critical part
- sudo apt install kate

I had to install kate via terminal, Ubuntu package manager version is
not working (even after kde-toolkit installation).

Cheers,
Olga.