kate stopped warning about changed files (but only C++ files)

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Sun Feb 23 12:43:00 GMT 2020

Hi,

facts:
- the feature is there on purpose and useful to many users (other editors
do the same)
- kate is not a replacement for a version control system
- still, there seem to be corner cases where the current behavior is not
desirable

Turning this into action: Albert, please provide a patch to make this
optional.

Best regards
Dominik