Gitlab fork or branch workflow?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Feb 4 18:44:05 GMT 2020

El dimarts, 4 de febrer de 2020, a les 13:32:00 CET, Dominik Haumann va escriure:
> Hi Kåre,
>
> I also use branches. There is one drawback though: If you e.g. use
> CCMAIL, BUG, CCBUG, then e.g. the bug is already closed even though
> the merge request is not done yet.
>
> For that reason, the sysadmin working group was thinking about
> introducing "work/*" or "feature/*" branches, but I am not aware of
> any conclusion...

There was a conclusion, it wasn't just implemented [yet].

Cheers,
  Albert

P.S: Or maybe there wasn't, i thought we had agreed that we would use the rebase workflow everywhere and according to Ben we did not, so well, you should ask him to be sure