Better wording for "port away from"? (was: Re: D23700: view: Port away from foreach loops over members without calls to owner)

rhkramer at gmail.com rhkramer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 01:31:37 BST 2019

Thank you very much!

I don't immediately have a suggestion for better phrasing, maybe someone else
will chime in with something.  (My subconscious will, no doubt, be thinking
about this, and if I think of something I'll let you know.

regards.
Randy Kramer

(Who, on his few trips to Austria and Germany, tried to speak using his high
school German and was answered in English ;-)