D23700: view: Port away from foreach loops over members without calls to owner

rhkramer at gmail.com rhkramer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:15:52 BST 2019

From the peanut gallery: I've had some trouble understanding what this change
is about, without attempting to read any code.  I guess the part that I don't
get is the phrase: "port away" -- I guess the meaning is to change the code
(so that, whatever "foreach loops over members without calls to owner" is no
longer done)?

(I don't care too much what "foreach loops over members without calls to
owner" means or does, I just want to confirm that "port away" means something
like do away with or change the subject code.  If it means something more
technical, a brief explanation or a pointer to a brief explanation would be
appreciated.