How to customise a bit default Kate style ...

Pawel Piecuch piecuch.pawel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 09:50:16 BST 2019

Hello everyone, I am trying to make default kate style a bit more compact and limit the margin around items in Tree View:

I have found in breeze/breeze.h (https://github.com/KDE/breeze/blob/master/kstyle/breeze.h#L162 <https://github.com/KDE/breeze/blob/master/kstyle/breeze.h#L162>) a parameter that looks quite reasonably for this change:

ItemView_ItemMarginWidth = 3,

but any change to this did not help. Anyone could shed some light on this?

Thank you in advance
Pawel